However, the server is completely fresh. There are a number of things that still need to be done:
- A spawn needs to be built, something that welcomes players, and notifies them about rules, where to go, etc.
- Villages near the spawn need to be protected using WorldGuard, they need to be improved and cleaned up, and we should probably build walls around them to protect the villagers. This is done to keep some nice looking villages where players can go to spend their first few nights if they like, and where there are villagers to trade with.
- I like to name all of the nearby villages. On the existing server, I used a Forgotten Realms theme. Might just do that again.
- A decent store needs to be built in at least one nearby village, so new players have a place to purchase some basic items.
- Warp points need to be created to all of the named villages.
If anyone would like to assist with these tasks, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.